Tuesday, April 26

I hope they're not baby triffids



Sitting outside in the brilliant Easter weekend sunshine, I found myself in some kind of seedstorm as hundreds of tiny white fluffy seeds floated around. It wasn't just an occasional few bits blown in on a passing breeze but went on for hours and goodness knows how many found their way into the inner workings of either the laptop or my ears. I tried really hard to get a photo but by the time I'd figured out how to snap a few they'd subsided. Anyway, if you look closely you'll see the little white specks aren't mistakes but some of the seeds. Some are still flying out of the cooler outlets inside the car too! So whatever they grow into should be sprouting up everywhere later this year! I just hope they're not baby triffids!

No comments: